Random good picture Not show
1. The marketplace was where commerce was traditionally carried on.
2. Banks are the nerves of commerce.
3. Commerce enriches a nation.
4. We have been trying to broaden its commerce with other nations.
5. Commerce binds the two countries together.
6. The banks lend money to commerce and industry.
7. The chamber of commerce boosts local business.
8. She has little experience of the world of commerce.
9. A career in commerce proved uncongenial for him.
10. The music business marries art and commerce.
11. Commerce was clogged with various restrictions.
12. Ridley, as commerce secretary(sentencedict.com), masterminded the privatisation.
13. We must promote commerce with neighbouring countries.
14. They drew up plans aimed at expanding commerce.
15. They have made their fortunes from industry and commerce.
16. The government decapitalized industry and commerce with harsh tax policies.
17. During the war, they laid an embargo on commerce with enemy countries.
18. The company is now buying itself into American commerce and industry.
19. Our country has been trying to broaden its commerce with other nations.
20. This restriction creates a barrier for global electronic commerce.
21. He served on a Commerce Department technical advisory committee.
22. The Nashville Chamber of Commerce sponsored the event.
23. Commerce officials called this an oversight and said Huang received no intelligence briefings during this period.
24. Here they all were - business, commerce, the big banks.
25. They protested that there was no place for a school of commerce in their hallowed halls of learning.
26. In the US, Washington is the seat of government and New York City is the chief seat of commerce.
27. The business is no longer regarded as a citadel of commerce.
28. There's been a dramatic shift away from traditional careers towards business and commerce.
29. So, some aspects of the technical infrastructure for electronic commerce are already in place.
30. If music can cut out the computer in the middle, then so can films, books, audio and electronic commerce.
More similar words: commercial, summer, comment, commence, fierce, per cent, recommend, comment on, perceive, perceived, merchant, from memory, perception, intercede, percentage, commensurate, commensalism, perceptible, intercessor, apperception, at the mercy of, recommendation, commencement, immediate, force, mere, source, former, farmer, enforce.