Synonym: abashed, proud. Similar words: a share, chamber, champion, championship, medal, armed, media, ash. Meaning: [ə'ʃeɪmd] adj. feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse.
Random good picture Not show
(3) The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectable he is. George Bernard Shaw
(6) The football riots made me ashamed to be English.
(7) I feel almost ashamed that I've been so lucky.
(8) You've got nothing to be ashamed of.
(9) Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
(10) She was ashamed of her children's behaviour.
(11) I am ashamed of you.
(12) You should be ashamed of yourself.
(13) I behaved badly yesterday and I am ashamed now.
(14) Of course he would be ashamed to borrow often.
(15) Her husband felt ashamed at her behaviour.
(16) Peter ought to be ashamed of himself. Sentencedict.com
(17) I'm ashamed that I did that.
(18) You act as if you're ashamed to be seen with me.
(19) You should be ashamed.
(20) His foul-mouthed way of speaking made me ashamed of him.
(21) I'm ashamed of myself.
(22) I felt incredibly ashamed of myself for getting so angry.
(23) I feel ashamed that I brought to you so much trouble.
(24) Whoever uprooted that tree ought to be ashamed of themselves.
(25) You should be ashamed of yourself for telling such lies.
(26) I felt ashamed of the things I'd said to him.
(27) She was deeply ashamed of her behaviour at the party.
(29) The loneliest place on earth is looking in a mirror and being ashamed of who you see.
(30) His daughter looked such a mess that he was ashamed of her.