1. Pride goeth before, and shame
2. The boast of arrogance soon turns to shame
3. Better die with honour than live with shame
4. He who has no shame
has no conscience.
5. When pride rides, shame lacqueys.
6. Tell the truth and shame
7. Better poor with honour than rich with shame
8. Poverty is no shame
, laziness is.
9. Pride goes before, and shame
10. No man learns but by pain or shame
11. He that deceives me once, shame
fall him, if he deceives me twice, shame fall me.
12. Shame is Prides cloke.
13. Poverty is not a shame
,(http://sentencedict.com) but the being ashamed of it is.
14. He who has lost shame
is lost to all virtue.
15. It is not shame
for a man to learn that which he knows not, whatever be his age.
16. He felt he would burst with anger and shame.
17. It is a shame to be so wasteful.
18. The boys hung their heads in shame.
19. Your bad behavior brings shame on the whole school.
20. His face burned with shame.
21. She hung her head in shame.
22. His arrest for stealing brought shame on his family.
23. Your generosity puts me to shame.
24. She feels shame at failing in the exam.
25. She felt a deep sense of shame.
26. Her cheeks glowed with shame.
27. A shame does not rub off.
28. To my shame I refused to listen to her side of the story.
29. It is better to be clothed in rags, than to be clothed with shame
30. I regard that man as lost, who has lost his sense of shame