Random good picture Not show
1. His face was covered in ugly red blotch es.
2. The mouth flew open wider this time, a blotch of sick color.
3. That red blotch in the painting is supposed to be the sun.
4. But there had no blotch in negative control.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. This Mark Rothko-looking blotch of color is the Grand Prismatic Spring, which supposedly gets its colors from bacteria that grow around the water.
6. Sooty blotch has become one of the most important diseases on many ornamental plants.
7. It looked as if the most direct route was through the green blotch on the map and the horizon: pines.
8. However it is easily identified by the large black blotch that covers a large proportion of its upper body and dorsal fin.
9. It has yellow flowers in various shades of yellow, with varying degrees of penciling or red-brown lines and sometimes with a red-brown circular blotch above the gland.
10. In this paper , the occurrence of watermelon bacterial fruit blotch was first reported in Jilin province.
11. These results showed that the kinds of the pathogens of apple sooty blotch and flyspeck were of high diversity, probably including some special types.
12. Far below, the railroad yard squealed, a small busy blotch on the ancient silent desert.
13. Sometimes, motion vectors may be far away from the true motion vector in the blotch area.