Random good picture Not show
(1) Clare and Phil were deeply immersed in conversation.
(2) She immersed her dirty clothes in soapy water.
(3) The seeds need to be completely immersed in water.
(4) He immersed himself totally in his work.
(5) He is immersed in the swimming pool.
(6) Since then I've lived alone and immersed myself in my career.
(7) She was far too immersed in her studies.
(8) He's really becoming immersed in his work.
(9) He was immersed in debt.
(10) He was immersed in his own thoughts.
(11) She became immersed in planning her nuptials.
(12) The seeds will swell when immersed in water.
(13) He immersed himself in study during the vacation.
(14) She immersed herself in her work.
(15) His brother was immersed in deep debts.
(16) The whole town was immersed in a festival atmosphere.
(17) Facer was immersed in study.
(18) The electrodes are immersed in liquid.
(19) The shells should be immersed in boiling water for two minutes.
(20) He felt fidgety and immersed his head in the cold water.
(21) For six months I totally immersed myself in my work.
(22) When a body is immersed in a fluid [Sentencedict.com ], it apparently loses weight.
(23) Clare and Phil were immersed in conversation in the corner.
(24) He left school at 16 and immersed himself in the Labour party.
(25) Alas, I am still immersed in Fog.
(26) He immersed himself in his work.
(27) We are immersed in making things.
(28) For months, Atkinson immersed himself in a numbing void.
(29) One is immersed in the Spirit.
(30) She got some books out of the library and immersed herself in Jewish history and culture.
More similar words: dimmer, supersede, intersperse, immediate, summer, commerce, stammer, immediately, commercial, midsummer, per se, verse, terse, oversee, jersey, commercialize, reverse, disperse, inverse, diverse, adverse, universe, converse, persecute, undersell, perseverance, immune, gimmick, swimming, immortal.