Random good picture Not show
(1) Since then I've lived alone and immersed myself in my career.
(2) Clare and Phil were deeply immersed in conversation.
(3) She immersed her dirty clothes in soapy water.
(4) The seeds need to be completely immersed in water.
(5) He immersed himself totally in his work.
(6) He is immersed in the swimming pool.
(7) She was far too immersed in her studies.
(8) The shells should be immersed in boiling water for two minutes.
(9) He's really becoming immersed in his work.
(10) He felt fidgety and immersed his head in the cold water.
(11) For six months I totally immersed myself in my work.
(12) He was immersed in his own thoughts.
(13) She became immersed in planning her nuptials.
(14) The seeds will swell when immersed in water.
(15) He immersed himself in study during the vacation.
(16) When a body is immersed in a fluid [Sentencedict.com ], it apparently loses weight.
(17) She immersed herself in her work.
(18) His brother was immersed in deep debts.
(19) The whole town was immersed in a festival atmosphere.
(20) Clare and Phil were immersed in conversation in the corner.
(21) The electrodes are immersed in liquid.
(22) He left school at 16 and immersed himself in the Labour party.
(23) We finished our drinks and Siegfried immersed himself in the Veterinary Record as savoury smells began to issue from the kitchen.
(24) Alas, I am still immersed in Fog.
(25) When she left I quickly immersed myself in the safer, less emotional facts and figures of a real estate deal.
(26) Those who preferred the pretence of business immersed themselves in a book and, from time to time, made an ostentatious note.
(27) Here, you seem to be immersed in an unchanging rural way of life, seemingly unaffected by progress and the modern world.
(28) She got some books out of the library and immersed herself in Jewish history and culture.
(29) The matches are designed not to blow out in strong winds or when immersed in water. Very handy.
(30) In autonomous and auratic art, reception by contrast is individualized and the audience is typically immersed in the work itself.
More similar words: dimmer, supersede, intersperse, immediate, summer, commerce, stammer, immediately, commercial, midsummer, per se, verse, terse, oversee, jersey, commercialize, reverse, disperse, inverse, diverse, adverse, universe, converse, persecute, undersell, perseverance, immune, gimmick, swimming, immortal.