Random good picture Not show
2. We often chaff him for his fear of his wife.
3. This would blow the chaff away.
4. He thrust his hand into the stack of chaff up to the elbow without feeling a thing.
5. A surprising chaff inch flew down to peck at our crumbs.
6. Which meant sorting out wheat from chaff, and living like a rajah while he did so.
7. Nowadays the techniques of electric wave, chaff and infrared jamming and deceiving are effective high-tech measures against anti-ship missiles in the world.
8. Take this rice chaff back to feed the draught animals.
9. Old birds are not to be caught with chaff.
10. And then, chaff jamming and towed active decoy models are built, which are included in the off-board jamming model.
11. The girl is winnowing the chaff from the corn.
12. The neighbors'suspicions were chaff of the lowest sort based on gossip.
13. An old bird is not to be caught with chaff.
14. When all the applications came in, our first task was to separate the wheat from the chaff.
15. It isn't always easy to separate the wheat from the chaff.
16. The first round of interviews really separates the wheat from the chaff.
17. We have to sift through the application forms very carefully to separate the wheat from the chaff.
18. We sifted through the application forms to separate the wheat from the chaff.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. This gives the courts a useful power to separate the wheat from the chaff among the pending cases.
20. My first job was pulling away colder, and carting chaff.
21. A friend is one to whom one may pour out the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. George Eliot
22. Conscientious voters will take advantage of every opportunity to sort the electoral wheat from the chaff.
23. In two rounds of sprinting heats on the previous day, the wheat had been sorted from the chaff.
24. Dry the seeds in a cool, airy place and remove chaff, dust or dirt.
25. False scripts were written that disturbed the tabloids' radar like metallic chaff.
26. But Pavelic said experienced detectives can quickly separate the wheat from the chaff.
27. Sort and clean the seeds, removing stems, casings and chaff manually, by sieving or blowing away the debris.
28. and if any one says anything to you, as they probably will, being but men, you can chaff back a bit, of course, but remember you're a widow woman, quite alone in the world, with a character to lose.
29. Make them like tumbleweed , O my God, like chaff before the wind.
30. Mr Smith is a shrewd man, he is not to be caught with chaff.
More similar words: south africa, gaffe, staff, afford, baffle, affect, affair, affably, afford to, affable, afflict, traffic, can afford, baffled, affinity, graffiti, affluent, afflatus, affidavit, affection, afflicted, affordable, affiliate, affability, traffic jam, love affair, affiliated, bafflement, afflictive, affliction.