Random good picture Not show
2. We often chaff him for his fear of his wife.
3. This would blow the chaff away.
4. He thrust his hand into the stack of chaff up to the elbow without feeling a thing.
5. A surprising chaff inch flew down to peck at our crumbs.
6. Which meant sorting out wheat from chaff, and living like a rajah while he did so.
7. Old birds are not to be caught with chaff.
8. The girl is winnowing the chaff from the corn.
9. Pieces of chaff or straw that fall from hay.
10. The MG can launch chaff and flare when needed.
11. I didn't mind their chaff.
12. Sift out the wheat from the chaff.
13. Like chaff from a threshing floor.
14. They are sifting the wheat from the chaff.
15. Nowadays the techniques of electric wave, chaff and infrared jamming and deceiving are effective high-tech measures against anti-ship missiles in the world.
16. An old bird is not to be caught with chaff.
17. When all the applications came in, our first task was to separate the wheat from the chaff.
18. It isn't always easy to separate the wheat from the chaff.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The first round of interviews really separates the wheat from the chaff.
20. We have to sift through the application forms very carefully to separate the wheat from the chaff.
21. We sifted through the application forms to separate the wheat from the chaff.
22. This gives the courts a useful power to separate the wheat from the chaff among the pending cases.
23. My first job was pulling away colder, and carting chaff.
24. A friend is one to whom one may pour out the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. George Eliot
25. Conscientious voters will take advantage of every opportunity to sort the electoral wheat from the chaff.
26. In two rounds of sprinting heats on the previous day, the wheat had been sorted from the chaff.
27. Dry the seeds in a cool, airy place and remove chaff, dust or dirt.
28. False scripts were written that disturbed the tabloids' radar like metallic chaff.
29. But Pavelic said experienced detectives can quickly separate the wheat from the chaff.
30. Sort and clean the seeds, removing stems, casings and chaff manually, by sieving or blowing away the debris.
More similar words: south africa, gaffe, staff, afford, baffle, affect, affair, affably, afford to, affable, afflict, traffic, can afford, baffled, affinity, graffiti, affluent, afflatus, affidavit, affection, afflicted, affordable, affiliate, affability, traffic jam, love affair, affiliated, bafflement, afflictive, affliction.