Random good picture Not show
1. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
2. At his last gasp, he murmured the name of the person who shot him.
3. An audible gasp went round the court as the jury announced the verdict.
4. She gave a gasp of surprise.
5. She gave a small gasp of pain.
6. She spun round with a little gasp of delight.
7. I heard myself gasp and cry out.
8. She gave a little gasp of delight.
9. The enemy are at their last gasp.
10. She managed to gasp out her name.
11. The team were at their last gasp.
12. "No!" she managed to gasp.
13. She gave a little gasp and clutched George's hand.
14. The cold made her gasp.
15. A gasp rippled through the crowd.
16. She managed to gasp a few words.
17. He gave a gasp of amazement.
18. One could only gasp at the sheer effrontery of the man.
19. Today, we no longer gasp when we hear a teenage girl is pregnant or whisper about unmarried couples who live together.
20. With his last gasp, he murmured the name of the person who shot him.
21. With a gasp of pure horror, Lewis jumped up and ran.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The team were at their last gasp when the whistle went.
23. On his last gasp, he murmured the name of the person who shot him.
24. Sometimes he would gasp as he slept.
25. She stifled a gasp of pure pleasure.
26. There was an audible gasp from the audience.
27. Suddenly there was a gasp from the crowd.
28. A large gasp was audible, followed by laughter.
29. Next to him he heard Maisie gasp.
30. As the gladiators rolled away from the starting gates, a gasp went up when the Scottish cyclist's left foot clicked out of the pedal.