Random good picture Not show
1. The mammoth is extinct.
2. The problem is beginning to assume mammoth proportions.
3. Reforming the prison system would be a mammoth task.
4. It's a mammoth undertaking - are you sure you have the resources to cope?
5. Absolutely mammoth, the book never bores.
6. Streets and sidewalks are blocked by mammoth construction projects.
7. Same mammoth grandstands rising into the sky.
8. This country has a mammoth drug problem.
9. Giant dunes of crushed rock and miles of mammoth piping line the road.
10. Could it be you hate the idea of mammoth dining rooms with two mammoth seatings?
11. Mammoth road signs do their best to ensure that such oversights do not occur.
12. But the woolly mammoth slept on, refusing to stir a limb on her behalf.
13. White is invited to create a mammoth pawn centre which Black hopes to undermine by sniping from the flanks.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. In 1893, his work culminated in a mammoth paper written in a language not of physics but of dollars and cents.
15. It was a mammoth and indeed crippling undertaking and by the end of the Darius reign the vast empire was in decline.
16. Our team of ballot counters, undaunted by the mammoth task before them, faithfully recorded your favorites.
17. I am actually a mammoth, said Jay, only I survived all your ice ages.
18. The mammoth was related to, but distinct from, modern elephants.
19. Cleaning up the city-wide mess is going to be a mammoth task.
20. After the war, the engineers had to invent some mammoth excavation devices to shoehorn them out.
21. Before he died from cancer in 1991, he had produced a mammoth body of beautiful work steeped in lyricism and romanticism.
22. On the seventeenth, a short par-four curving to the left, Peter grunted after hitting a mammoth Whiplash drive.
23. We are also very sorry to all clubs and venues omitted from our mammoth listing of live music.
24. This head once formed part of a small figurine carved from mammoth ivory.
25. This rapid expansion, combined with a large teacher training programme[sentencedict.com], was a mammoth task.
26. Have you ever thought of your boss as a woolly mammoth?
27. Or if you're not in a position to make a decision, why not suggest it to the woolly mammoth?
28. Working to the future we hope to complete the mammoth registration task with childminders.
29. Four years of free-market reforms and strong agricultural output are cracking open the mammoth market for everything from toiletries to television sets.
30. There are some 150 types of basil, including anise, lemon, cinnamon, mammoth, and purple varieties.
More similar words: mammal, commotion, mother, smother, mothering, grandmother, alma mater, in common, motor, commonly, summons, grammar, stammer, crammed, motive, remote, motion, immortal, immodest, teammate, muhammad, cramming, commodity, emotion, promote, programme, common good, motivate, incommodious, ammunition.