Random good picture Not show
1. I don't normally take my holiday in midsummer.
2. In midsummer every town is impossibly crowded.
3. It's hot like in midsummer.
4. this midsummer plenitude of fruits and vegetables.
5. It was a lovely midsummer morning.
6. Midsummer heat closed over the city.
7. It's midsummer sometime this week, isn't it?
8. Trying to sell overcoats in midsummer is a real mug's game.
9. Midsummer House is one of the best restaurants in the country, never mind Cambridge.
10. By midsummer both police and protesters were girding for confrontation.
11. Daylight hours are long in midsummer.
12. By midsummer, both sides were girding for action.
13. Daylight hours are long in midsummer in Alaska.
14. I was visiting here in midsummer, not in spring.
15. Lovely women are usually asleep at midsummer sunrise.
16. Finally, the big bomber roared into the moonlit midsummer sky.
17. In midsummer 1992, there were 278 projects and 3, 777 new homes available.
18. Finally, in midsummer, the caterpillars pupate, creating a dark brown shell.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at midsummer, and then goes away.
20. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at Midsummer, and then goes away.
21. We use to go for a midnight walk during the midsummer.
22. We use to go for a midnight swim during the midsummer.
23. It is particularly difficult to bear up against the midsummer heat in Wuhan.
24. There's a new Royal Shakespeare Company production of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' at the Barbican.
25. Barrington has composed the music for a new production of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.
26. New Age travellers were on the road again today, looking for a place to hold their midsummer festival.
27. From the centre of the circle, it marks the midsummer sunrise, to which the avenue is also aligned.
28. Four seperate police forces are monitoring every traveller's vehicle in the four day countdown to midsummer.
29. They had driven home arguing about which night was Midsummer night.
30. It is never quite dark in these parts in midsummer but it could be pretty spooky all the same.
More similar words: summer, midst, summit, summary, summation, dimmer, commerce, consumer, commercial, AIDS, amid, middle, midnight, formidable, sum, at midnight, middle-class, in sum, sum up, comment, middle ground, assume, resume, commence, consume, comment on, recommend, mere, immediate, commentary.