Random good picture Not show
1. The streets were crammed with gay, laughing crowd.
2. Six of us crammed into Rob's Mini.
3. Jill crammed her clothes into the bag.
4. The guide is crammed full of useful information.
5. The box was crammed with letters.
6. Children were crammed into the back of the car.
7. Several hundred students crammed into the lecture hall.
8. He crammed all his books into the small bookcase.
9. The rooms are crammed with humming Xerox machines.
10. Eight children were crammed into the back of the car.
11. The whole family was crammed into two poky little rooms.
12. The house is crammed with priceless furniture and works of art.
13. One wall had shelves from floor to ceiling, crammed with books.
14. Her skull was crammed with too many thoughts.
15. Car-parks are few, crammed, and outrageously expensive.
16. In summer Venice is crammed with tourists.
17. He crammed eight people into his car.
18. Several hundred people were crammed into the stifling room.
19. The room was crammed full of people.
20. She crammed her mouth with caviar.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The restaurant was crammed .
22. Thousands of people crammed the mall Sunday.
23. The town centre is crammed with funny little shops.
24. The streets were crammed with people.
25. He crammed all the sweets into his mouth.
26. The hall was crammed with many people standing.
27. The aisle was crammed with people.
28. Our new brochure is crammed full of inspirational ideas.
29. All the shelves were crammed with books.
30. While nobody was looking, she squashed her school hat and crammed it into a wastebasket.
More similar words: programme, stammer, grammar, programming, grammatical, cramp, grammatically, immediate, scramble, immediately, unscramble, mammal, teammate, ammunition, inflammatory, inflammation, ram, comment, summer, dimmer, commend, plummet, commence, commerce, frame, drama, recommend, immersed, comment on, ramble.