Random good picture Not show
(1) Champagne was fizzing in the glass.
(2) Shall we go halves on a bottle of champagne?
(3) Champagne houses owe their success to brand image.
(4) We ordered another bottle of champagne.
(5) Champagne is full of bubbles.
(6) Larry was pouring out four glasses of champagne.
(7) The champagne cork popped when he pulled it out.
(8) The competition was sponsored by Ruinart Champagne.
(9) She was clutching a bottle of champagne.
(10) Champagne wines became immensely popular in the 18th century.
(11) I'll have some champagne[sentencedict.com], please.
(12) There were two glasses of champagne on the tray.
(13) Champagne glasses usually have long stems.
(14) Let's go the whole hog and order champagne.
(15) The champagne is spilling out of the bottle.
(16) The heat and the champagne made him feel dizzy .
(17) There was a complimentary bottle of champagne in the hotel room.
(18) I could hear the champagne fizz as he poured it into my glass.
(19) They spent the evening quaffing champagne.
(20) Champagne corks were popping throughout the celebrations.
(21) Jon's arrival was a cue for more champagne.
(22) Let's crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate.
(23) She sat sipping a glass of champagne.
(24) There was a champagne reception before the concert.
(25) I was merry after only a glass of champagne.
(26) I'm being very naughty—I've ordered champagne!
(27) The evening was a lavish affair with glorious food and an endless supply of champagne.
(28) You can take it as a given that there will be champagne at the wedding.
(29) As an added incentive , there's a bottle of champagne for the best team.
(30) They celebrated their win, in time - honoured fashion, by spraying champagne everywhere.
More similar words: rampage, champion, championship, hamper, magnet, magnetic, magnetism, diamagnetic, chamber, paramagnetic, rampant, ferromagnetic, magnetic field, chameleon, magnetic domain, campaign, gas chamber, electromagnetic, antechamber, run rampant, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic spectrum, page, pageant, page layout, propagate, propaganda, sham, shame, ashamed.