Random good picture Not show
1. He trundled a wheelbarrow to the backyard.
2. She trundled the wheelbarrow down the garden.
3. I got a brush from the wheelbarrow.
4. He tipped the wheelbarrow on its side.
5. The wheelbarrow got stuck in a hollow.
6. Ken tipped up the wheelbarrow, then stood back to rest.
7. I think there's an old wheelbarrow out back.
8. A wheelbarrow mounted version can be switched between different small engines in a farm or industrial plant.
9. If we fill the wheelbarrow with sand in the pit, it's too heavy to lift out.
10. That afternoon the wheelbarrow even stuck when I pulled it off the road for a break.
11. I sat on the wheelbarrow and sank my teeth into a fresh loaf. Dry bread was the norm.
12. The wheelbarrow had been stuck, almost to the axle, but when it came free I toppled with it.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Then, before hoisting the sail, I trundled the wheelbarrow on to the road.
14. We tied balloons and streamers to the tents, wheelbarrow and Land Rover and watched them being thrashed by the wind.
15. I secured the locks on the wheelbarrow, crawled under canvas and wrote up the log and two letters.
16. The wheelbarrow seemed to want to shake me off like a steer at a rodeo.
17. Sometimes the wheelbarrow was stuck so firmly that the aluminium honeycomb began to rip from the rim as I pushed.
18. I clambered on to the wheelbarrow, to pray for a healing miracle, laying aside my glasses and hat.
19. I threw myself on top of the wheelbarrow to hold it down as he passed.
20. A butterfly was flapping around the wheelbarrow looking for a fragrance to match the colour of that great metallic flower.
21. I sat on the wheelbarrow and sank my teeth into a fresh loaf.
22. The labor was eased by a four-wheel-drive pickup truck(sentencedict.com), several hammers and a sagging wheelbarrow.
23. I met them leeward of the middle vehicle, where they lent a hand to tip the wheelbarrow into a stable position.
24. The scene might have been absorbing had I not been fighting to keep control of the wheelbarrow.
25. I went into the garden and I found the wheelbarrow was full of rubbish.
26. They ran after me, shouting, but I could barely hear because of the noise of the wheelbarrow.
27. My legs folded, both knees hit the ground, and I scrambled, in a rage, back on to the wheelbarrow.
28. When they overtook me, they gave a cheer so loud that they drowned the noises of the wheelbarrow and lorry.
29. After his trial the Quaker was chained to a wheelbarrow and twice beaten by a Negro slave until he collapsed.
30. There was a pair of heavy secateurs in a spare wheelbarrow.
More similar words: barrow, pinwheel, color wheel, wheelchair, ferris wheel, arrow, harrow, narrow, sparrow, harrowing, heel, barrel, barrier, furrow, borrow, burrow, parrot, carrot, embarrass, tomorrow, borrowed, garrote, sorrowful, arrogant, embarrassed, arrogance, elbow, call back, albatross, fall back on.