Random good picture Not show
1. The hotel has a varied programme of nightly entertainment.
2. My favourite serial is on the programme.
3. The pilot programme of vaccination proved successful.
4. He has a regular slot on the late-night programme.
5. The programme is clearly geared to a teenage audience.
6. The programme is preserved in the BBC sound archives.
7. The programme producers claimed they had to dumb down.
8. Each programme is discussed with the responsible manager.
9. The party embarked on a programme of economic reform.
10. That was a health programme to benefit everyone.
11. He presents his own highbrow literary programme.
12. The government has initiated a programme of economic reform.
13. Today his programme is syndicated to 500 stations.
14. The government has embarked upon a programme of reforms.
15. I couldn't give the programme my undivided attention.
16. Female seals are needed for the breeding programme.
17. Charles instigated a programme of reforms.
18. Teamwork is a key feature of the training programme.
19. Sarita Sagharwal compered the programme.
20. This kind of programme always satisfied the public.
21. The programme dispensed with its most popular presenter.
22. Which TV station is the programme on?
23. The programme was bitty and pointless.
24. The late-night current affairs programme has a new anchorman.
25. There is an interesting programme on television tonight.
26. The programme included excerpts from Verdi's operas.
27. The programme lasted an hour and a quarter.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. They announced the initiation of a rural development programme.
29. The programme was approved at a plenary session of the Central Committee last week.
30. Since the controversial programme was broadcast, the BBC's mailbag has been bulging.
More similar words: programming, program, grammar, progressive, biography, photograph, demographic, photography, photographer, autobiography, teammate, groggy, abrogate, arrogance, derogatory, frame, drama, dimmer, commend, summer, ramble, comment, commence, commerce, rampage, rampant, paramour, rambling, dramatic, comment on.