Random good picture Not show
1. The programme was approved at a plenary session of the Central Committee last week.
2. Since the controversial programme was broadcast, the BBC's mailbag has been bulging.
3. The television programme is designed to educate and not merely to entertain.
4. The news programme goes out four times a week at peak time.
5. The hotel has a varied programme of nightly entertainment.
6. Our programme ensures daily opportunities to practice your study language with native speakers.
7. This programme will be broadcast with subtitles for the hard of hearing.
8. Tonight's programme looks back at the main events of the year.
9. My favourite serial is on the programme.
10. The government has announced an ambitious programme to modernize the railway network.
11. The school building programme postulates an increase in educational investment.
12. Tonight's programme focuses on the way that homelessness affects the young.
13. The programme is back for a new series with a great line-up of musicians and comedy acts.
14. The pilot programme of vaccination proved successful.
15. The programme is a joint enterprise with the National Business School.
16. He has a regular slot on the late-night programme.
17. The programme is clearly geared to a teenage audience.
18. We hope the programme will dispel certain misconceptions about the disease.
19. The programme is preserved in the BBC sound archives.
20. It soon became clear that the programme was a failure.
21. The programme contains language which some viewers may find offensive.
22. The programme producers claimed they had to dumb down.
23. Each programme is discussed with the responsible manager.
24. The party embarked on a programme of economic reform.
25. That was a health programme to benefit everyone.
26. He presents his own highbrow literary programme.
27. The exercises can be fun and a good warm-up for the latter part of the programme.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Exercise creates its own virtuous circle. Once you start a programme and do it regularly, you'll feel so good you'll want to continue.
29. He drew on his experience as a yachtsman to make a documentary programme.
30. Two technicians were preparing a videotape recording of last week's programme.
More similar words: programming, program, grammar, progressive, biography, photograph, demographic, photography, photographer, autobiography, teammate, groggy, abrogate, arrogance, derogatory, frame, drama, dimmer, commend, summer, ramble, comment, commence, commerce, rampage, rampant, paramour, rambling, dramatic, comment on.