Similar words: mammal, grammar, teammate, nonflammable, grammatical, inflammatory, inflammation, grammatically. Meaning: n. 1. leader of Black Muslims who campaigned for independence for Black Americans (1897-1975) 2. the Arab prophet who, according to Islam, was the last messenger of Allah (570-632).
Random good picture Not show
1. Smith buffed up for his role as Muhammad Ali.
2. Muhammad Ali can still pull the crowds.
3. Muhammad Ali and Cassius Clay are one and the same.
4. Muhammad Ali's showmanship in the ring shouldn't detract from his considerable skill.
5. Muhammad was too old for the draft.
6. For talent, popularity, and style, Muhammad Ali stands alone.
7. Silver: Muhammad Ali lights the torch.
8. She and Muhammad were married in Louisville in 1986, after she earned her MBA.
9. The boy, Muhammad Arrar, was shot in the chest and killed.
10. Muhammad Ali was my idol when I was a boy.
11. In October 1971, Muhammad Reza Pahlavi gave a party to excel all parties.
12. Muhammad Ali attributed some of his victories in the boxing ring to a prior course of treatment with B15.
13. Born in about 570, Muhammad endured many hardships in the first forty years of his life.
14. Muhammad annexed the old institution, justifying it aposteriori by means of a cultural legend.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. A man called Bukhari went around after Muhammad died and spent sixteen years compiling his collection.
16. Muhammad Reza was timid, even gentle and self-questioning, quite unlike his twin sister, Ashraf.
17. The following Monday Zoeller was backtracking faster than Muhammad Ali ever did in the boxing ring.
18. Muhammad Reza deeply resented the way in which his country was once again being governed by its old enemies.
19. President Clinton cried when he saw Muhammad Ali at the opening ceremonies.
20. Faith, revealed through Muhammad, had imparted to humanity a divine message.
21. Muhammad Ali was banned from boxing and faced a jail term for standing up for his principles.
22. Salah Muhammad no doubt found his task relatively easy because opposition to women's education was not organized in any formal way.
23. Muhammad Mossadeq came from a wealthy family of landowners who had served a minister to the Cadgers.
24. George Foreman has been knocked out by Muhammad Ali!
25. Currently there are no permanently effective treatments for the disease, one of whose victims is boxing legend Muhammad Ali.
26. Ali was the name of a warrior, a distant relative of the Prophet Muhammad.
27. I turned the page, and saw a small item about Muhammad Ali.
28. He helped in the transition of leadership in Chicago when Elijah Muhammad died.
29. Davis Miller is currently writing a memoir about his time with Muhammad Ali.
30. The headmaster had a large store of quotations designed to show what a nice, easygoing bloke Muhammad was.
More similar words: mammal, grammar, teammate, nonflammable, grammatical, inflammatory, inflammation, grammatically, mad, made, madness, nomadic, made up of, armadillo, sham, hamper, shame, ashamed, chamber, abraham, champion, hamburger, chameleon, stammer, crammed, command, gas chamber, cramming, programme, championship.