Similar words: untrammelled, crammed, programme, traveled, intramural, stammer, grammar, cramming. Meaning: adj. not confined or limited.
Random good picture Not show
(1) A large segment of mankind turns to untrammeled nature as a last refuge from encroaching technology.
(2) When his schoolmate made the last goal, the boy gave out with an untrammeled yell.
(3) It was fabulous, gorgeous in its excess, the ultimate realization of some untrammeled private fantasy.
(4) And that is where the last two teachings by Lao-tzu come in. Selfishness and untrammeled desire for profits have no use in uncertain and "decoupled" markets.
(5) Save more unnecessary cost and enjoy being a free and untrammeled backpacker.
(6) He began to have a new horror of winning , of the victories of untrammeled autonomy.
(7) You are attracted to those who are unbridled , untrammeled, and free.
(8) If you can find blessedness, my benison is that I can see you will be happy in faraway country. It's your choice, whether sad or happy, it's a untrammeled way belongs to you absolutely.
More similar words: untrammelled, crammed, programme, traveled, intramural, stammer, grammar, cramming, melee, untimely, programming, grammatical, grammatically, omelette, homeless, melodramatic, chameleon, country, untrue, telegram, countryside, trample, travelled, central, ultramodern, contrast, entrails, contrary, contract, entrance.