Random good picture Not show
2. The group leader supervises a dozen workers.
3. Eggs are sold by the dozen.
4. How much are those apples a dozen?
5. Books like this are a dime a dozen.
6. A dozen were sent for,but only ten were received.
7. I bought four dozen eggs.
8. He bought a dozen of chopsticks.
9. I want a dozen of pencils, please!
10. There was a big group of a dozen people at the table next to theirs.
11. A group of half a dozen men entered the pub and bore down on the bar.
12. She reeled off the titles of a dozen or so of the novels.
13. Judy wrote a dozen applications for jobs but got nothing.
14. It six of one and half a dozen of the other.
15. You will be able to take ten dozen bottles free of duty through customs.
16. Several dozen councillors walked out of the meeting in protest.
17. Give me a dozen[Sentencedict.com], please.
18. Pick out a dozen oranges for me.
19. I've heard this story a dozen times before.
20. Half a dozen ducks waddled up the bank.
21. About a dozen homes were damaged in the deluge.http://sentencedict.com
22. Parcels arrived by the dozen from America.
23. At ￡20 for a dozen, they're a snip.
24. Some dozen barefooted urchins ganged in from the riverside.
25. His chicken eggs sell for $22 a dozen.
26. The price is 50p the dozen.
27. Louise always has half a dozen boys dangling abouther.
28. The number of deaths has risen to more than two dozen.
29. The next phase of the operation will involve the deployment of more than 35,000 troops from a dozen countries.
30. Delayed flights have a ripple effect. Just one late flight could be carrying passengers for a dozen connecting services.