Random good picture Not show
2. Actually, it's I that owe you a lot.
3. How much teaching do you actually do?
4. The daily work continued;nay, it actually increased.
5. Well, what did she actually say?
6. She looks young, but she's actually 50.
7. It's not clear who actually pulled the trigger.
8. The gorgeous words,weak language,actually cannot replace what.
9. Excuse my ignorance, but how does it actually work?
10. She actually considered fresh air harmful.
11. Being rich doesn't actually increase your happiness quotient.
12. Dan's actually quite nice, unlike his father.
13. He was never actually unkind to them.
14. No one believed he would actually kill himself.
15. That's the only reason I'm actually going.
16. It's not actually raining at the moment.
17. Not all the registered electors actually voted.
18. What does the job actually entail?
19. Actually it's we that owe you a lot.
20. She actually seemed pleased to see him: most of her visitors she merely tolerated.
21. Level of education is actually quite a poor indicator of ability to run a business well.
22. They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
23. The mobile phone business was actually his bread and butter.
24. This suitcase looks heavy but actually it is very light.
25. I didn't want to say anything without actually reading the letter first.
26. Men and women use their brains differently,[http://sentencedict.com/actually.html] but that their brains may actually be designed differently.
27. I can testify to the foregoing since I was actually present when it happened.
28. 'Have you ever been to Rome?' 'Yes, I have, actually. Not long ago.'
29. This new technique of artificially growing cells copies what actually happens in nature.
30. You not once gave me one time to turn the head, I always in smiled actually to you.
More similar words: actual, virtually, eventually, mutual, ritual, virtual, mutualism, annually, sexually, gradually, manufacturer, manufacturing, practically, picture, lecture, situation, structure, structural, accentuate, architecture, annual, visual, casual, sexual, manual, unusual, qualify, as usual, infrastructure, casualty.