Antonym: remove. Similar words: replacement, take place, take the place of, place, in place, in place of, placement, workplace. Meaning: [rɪ'pleɪs] v. 1. substitute a person or thing for (another that is broken or inefficient or lost or no longer working or yielding what is expected) 2. take the place or move into the position of 3. put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items 4. put something back where it belongs.
Random good picture Not show
1. The new design will eventually replace all existing models.
2. Please replace the books after reading.
3. The gorgeous words,weak language,actually cannot replace what.
4. You're uinique, nothing can replace you.http://sentencedict.com/replace.html
5. you're uinique, nothing can replace you.
6. Nothing can ever replace you.
7. Nobody could ever replace you.
8. No one can replace you in my heart.
9. Steel cable will be used to replace worn ropes.
10. Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure.
11. Any sudden inspiration in fact can not replace the long-term Kung fu.
12. These measures in no way replace the need for regular safety checks.
13. Knowledge can't replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you.
14. Life is a profound book.Other's notes cannot replace your own understanding.May you find and create something new in it.
15. When you have finished using the axe, please replace it.
16. When your exhaust falls off[sentencedict.com], you have to replace it.
17. Machines cannot replace people in this work.
18. Replace all the pieces in the correct order.
19. He hired scabs to replace strikers.
20. Replace the caps on the bottles.
21. An advertisement will now replace the offending article.
22. I promised to replace the plate that I'd dropped.
23. Can anything replace a mother's love?
24. He will be difficult to replace when he leaves.
25. You will need to drain the central heating system before you replace the radiator.
26. It's hard to say somebody is good, but still nobody can replace.
27. There's some rotting woodwork on the outside of the house that we need to replace.
28. The new laws will be just as oppressive as those they replace.
29. Some memory, to be able to erase; Just as some people,to be able to replace.
30. To live in a world without you is more painful than any punishment. Do you know that no one can replace you in my heart?
More similar words: replacement, take place, take the place of, place, in place, in place of, placement, workplace, out of place, marketplace, in the first place, reply, palace, face to face, deploy, black, repair, report, laconic, black out, pace, face, for lack of, space, trace, republic, report on, decrepit, repartee, reporter.