Random good picture Not show
1. Some religions employ ritual more than others.
2. They worship dreams Holiness in art, ritual, entertainment.
3. The lady of the house performs the sacred ritual of lighting two candles.
4. The centuries-old ritual seems headed for extinction.
5. She objects to the ritual of organized religion.
6. A strange ritual was enacted before our eyes.
7. She makes an elaborate ritual of the washing-up.
8. It is a familiar, and quintessentially British, ritual.
9. The birds were performing a complex mating ritual.
10. He went through the ritual of lighting his cigar.
11. The police issued the usual ritual apology.
12. She had to go through the ritual of kissing the toys before her son would go to sleep.
13. Their devotion to God is made manifest in ritual prayer.
14. Each culture had a special ritual to initiate boys into manhood.
15. Our cricketers are suffering their ritual hammering at the hands of the Aussies.
16. He went through the ritual of filling and lighting his pipe.
17. The ritual of the party conference is acted out in the same way every year.
18. The whole Italian culture revolves around the ritual of eating.
19. His autograph ritual and travel are his consuming interests.
20. According to Nissenbaum, this ritual never crossed the ocean.
21. It is a shared ritual quickened by dramatic action.
22. Profit warnings have become a daily ritual.
23. The church's view, that marriages sanctioned by religious ritual should not be broken, is reflected in divorce laws.
24. Coffee and the newspaper are part of my morning ritual.
25. Putting on a hat can be a ceremonious act, an elegant gesture in the ritual of dressing.
26. I realized that here the conventions required me to make the ritual noises.
27. If your ordinary life is out of control, then retreating into a cosy ritual will not improve matters.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Bargaining at the markets is now just an empty ritual.
29. Sunday lunch with the in-laws has become something of a ritual.
30. The children were abused as part of a satanic ritual.
More similar words: actual, mutual, situation, virtual, actually, virtually, mutualism, eventually, pulchritude, sit up, furniture, magnitude, accentuate, constitute, institution, constitution, sexual, casual, visual, manual, annual, institutional, annually, as usual, sexually, qualify, unusual, write, constitutional, gradually.