Synonym: intimate. Similar words: sexually, sexuality, sexy, mutual, visual, ritual, manual, actual. Meaning: ['sekʃʊəl] adj. 1. of or relating to or characterized by sexuality 2. having or involving sex 3. involved in a sexual relationship.
Random good picture Not show
1. He repressed his natural sexual desires as sinful.
2. She had been subjected to continual sexual harassment.
3. Judges had been engaging in sexual orgies.
4. The former priest denied allegations of sexual misconduct.
5. This was the first sexual relationship I had had.
6. He was a person of gross sexual appetites.
7. He had committed a minor sexual indiscretion.
8. Many elderly people continue to have satisfying sexual relationships.
9. He was charged with sexual assault.
10. She never had sexual intercourse before she was married.
11. He exudes a strong sexual magnetism.
12. Her interest in him is purely sexual.
13. The descriptions of sexual abuse are graphic.
14. They have a policy of zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Rape is committed where sexual intercourse takes place without consent.
16. Allegations of sexual harassment have led to disciplinary proceedings being taken against three naval officers.
17. How important do you think sexual fidelity is in a marriage?
18. She maintained rigid control over her emotional and sexual life.
19. They were not having a sexual relationship at the time.
20. There has been a series of sexual attacks on women in the area.
21. Mr Singh has strongly denied the allegations of sexual harassment.
22. Sexual attraction is a large part of falling in love.
23. Sexual reproduction serves to create genetic variety.
24. Society is challenging the traditional sexual division of labour.
25. It was his first sexual encounter .
26. The disease spreads by sexual contact between infected animals.
27. The two of them seem unable to control their sexual urges.
28. In this country women are clamoring for improvements in the sexual equality laws.
29. He's an excellent actor[sentencedict.com], but he doesn't have the sexual allure that the role requires.
30. For many years he lived an evil life, pandering to men's sexual desires.