Random good picture Not show
1. These plants can reproduce sexually and asexually.
2. Several of the children had been sexually abused.
3. She claims she has been sexually harassed at work.
4. He was accused of sexually molesting a female colleague.
5. She had been sexually assaulted.
6. I no longer found her sexually attractive.
7. The man was lascivious, sexually perverted and insatiable.
8. Girls become sexually mature earlier than boys.
9. He's not very adventurous sexually.
10. She finds him sexually attractive.
11. She was sexually abused as a child.
12. The boy had been viciously assaulted and sexually abused.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. She may have been sexually assaulted by her killer.
14. AIDS is a sexually transmitted disease.
15. How many kids in this school are sexually active?
16. Some people are sexually excited by pornographic magazines.
17. Several of the children had been sexually/physically/emotionally abused.
18. I'm not physically/sexually attracted to him.
19. She had been sexually harassed at work.
20. The first organisms that reproduced sexually were free-floating plankton.
21. I was depressed, withdrawn and sexually frigid.
22. Erotic images are often more sexually stimulating to men than to women.
23. If you're sexually harassed, you ought to do something about it.
24. Six women have been sexually assaulted in the area recently.
25. We tried not to give the children sexually stereotyped toys.
26. Women in the west are often hassied sexually when they looked for jobs.
27. Four women have been sexually assaulted in the area recently.
28. Some adolescents might be more sexually mature and provocative than others.
29. A woman reporter complained one of them sexually harassed her in the locker room.
30. A minority of children are sexually active before they are in their teens.