Random good picture Not show
2. He has a variety of interests.
3. The market sold a bewildering variety of cheeses.
4. Janet edited books for a variety of publishers.
5. What other ways do you know to add variety?
6. We all need variety in our diet.
7. This variety is easy to grow and matures early.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Cross-training helps you add variety to your workouts.
9. There're a large variety of goods in the shops.
10. This variety of dog is very useful for hunting.
11. He resigned for a variety of reasons.
12. The climbers strapped on a variety of equipment.
13. variety is the spice of life.
14. The restaurant offers a wide variety of local specialities.
15. The bowl contained a variety of fruit.
16. The girls come from a variety of different backgrounds.
17. Dealing with customers adds variety to the job.
18. There's a large variety of goods in the shops.
19. The shopping-centre sells a variety of goods.
20. The dish was accompanied by a variety of pickles.
21. Computers can perform a variety of tasks.
22. There was an infinite variety of drinks to choose from.
23. When preparing meals, you need to think about variety and taste as well as nutritional value.
24. He waxed lyrical about the variety of fish in the river.
25. In your new job you will perform a variety of functions.
26. I was impressed by the variety of dishes on offer.
27. Susan's idea of freedom was to have variety in her life style.
28. This tool can be used in a variety of ways.
29. You will find a wide variety of choices available in school cafeterias.
30. Our goods compete in terms of product quality, reliability and above all variety.