Random good picture Not show
1. I need to examine all possible contingencies.
2. She was sent to examine into the matter.
3. It is necessary to examine how the proposals can be carried out.
4. We can examine the bones of dinosaurs and make deductions about how they lived.
5. I'll start with some generalities and then examine a few specific examples.
6. The group has been given a remit to examine ways of improving the local transport system.
7. We need to examine all the costs involved in the project first.
8. Examine the painful area carefully in an effort to localize the most tender point.
9. X-rays are used by doctors to examine the bones or organs inside our body.
10. Examine the events leading to the war(sentencedict .com), with particular emphasis on France's role in them.
11. A team of divers was sent down to examine the wreck.
12. We shall examine into the affair.
13. We knelt on the ground to examine the tracks.
14. You need to examine every piece of evidence first.
15. An accountant will examine the company's books.
16. Accident investigators will examine the wreckage of the plane.
17. Now let us examine this idea in greater detail.
18. Examine the glass carefully for bubbles.
19. She should examine her motives for marrying him.
20. I'd prefer a woman doctor to examine me.
21. The teacher will examine the students in music.
22. Let us examine the implications of this theory.
23. I was stimulated to examine my deepest thoughts.
24. First examine the entries on the marriage register.
25. This injection stuns the rhinoceros, so we can examine it.
26. Critically examine your work as if you were looking at someone else's efforts.
27. You examine a patient and then you decide whether or not to operate.
28. They were sent ahead of the main troops to examine the enemy's position.
29. Customers have only a limited amount of time to examine the goods.
30. In sampling, we choose a small number of items which we think are typical of the whole and examine the sample.