Random good picture Not show
(1) This radar is operated by an electronic pulse.
(2) The coastline can now be monitored by radar.
(3) The aircraft is designed to be invisible to radar.
(4) He is a radar operator.
(5) He is a radar.
(6) The ship, with the help of radar(sentencedict .com), sailed in thick fog.
(7) The radar beam can track a number of targets almost simultaneously.
(8) The submarine is impossible to detect on radar.
(9) There is a radar net in our area.
(10) They picked up the yacht on their radar screen.
(11) Its radar equipment was powered by a nuclear reactor.
(12) Astronomers track large meteors using radar.
(13) They acquired the target by radar.
(14) The plane suddenly just disappeared from the radar screen.
(15) Our radar pinpointed accurately the attacking planes.
(16) Radar operators plotted the course of the incoming missile.
(17) Our radar began tracking the jets.
(18) Enemy ships were detected on the radar.
(19) The watchtower followed the aircraft by radar.
(20) They located the ship by radar.
(21) The girls will man the radar till we get back.
(22) The military use radar satellites to track targets through clouds and at night.
(23) The US crew fixed its radar on the Turkish ship.
(24) The plane is used for electronic jamming and radar detection.
(25) They were able to position the yacht by means of radar.
(26) Other vessels in the area show up on the ship's radar .
(27) By flying low, the plane avoided detection by enemy radar.
(28) The Stealth bomber is meant to be invisible to radar.
(29) They are following the flight of an aircraft by radar.
(30) We could see the plane quite clearly on the radar screen.