Random good picture Not show
(1) You qualify for a tax exemption on the loan.
(2) I won't qualify until next year.
(3) Do you qualify for the vote?
(4) You will automatically qualify for a pension.
(5) Free school lunches are given to children who qualify.
(6) Long - term savers qualify for a cash bonus.
(7) His skills qualify him for the work.
(8) How long does it take to qualify?
(9) Will our team qualify for the second round of the competition?
(10) She hopes to qualify at the end of the year.
(11) I would qualify that by putting it into context.
(12) New businesses may qualify for tax remission.
(13) He is determined to qualify as a surgeon.
(14) I'd like to qualify my last statement.
(15) His skills qualify him for the job.
(16) England failed to qualify for the final.
(17) Will we qualify for legal aid?
(18) Frequent flyers qualify for a free upgrade.
(19) Could you qualify his behavior as offensive?
(20) After three years here you'll qualify for a rise.
(21) This degree will qualify you for teaching.
(22) Many teachers qualify for an annual increment.
(23) Could I just qualify that last statement?
(24) We're back on course to qualify for the championship.
(25) You may qualify for unemployment benefit.
(26) Paying a fee doesn't automatically qualify you for membership.
(27) I hope to qualify as a doctor.
(28) It was decided that all men in the armed forces should qualify for the franchise.
(29) We'll decide on our team as and when we qualify for the competition.
(30) He failed to reach the required standard(Sentencedict.com ), and did not qualify for the race.
More similar words: nullify, sexuality, mutualism, lift, life, modify, cliff, testify, justify, specify, gratify, for life, identify, classify, square, squad, wildlife, lifetime, to the life, quarter, come to life, lifestyle, adequate, quantity, equation, valid, alien, deal in, in quantity, earthquake.