Random good picture Not show
1) 90% of those questioned felt uneasy about nuclear power.
2) The skyline is dominated by a nuclear power station.
3) He's very interested in nuclear physics.
4) Nobody can envisage the consequences of total nuclear war.
5) They campaigned for nuclear disarmament.
6) Is there a credible alternative to the nuclear deterrent?
7) The submarine is driven by nuclear power.
8) Do nuclear weapons really reduce the risk of war?
9) Our country has discontinued nuclear testing.
10) They shut down the nuclear reactor for safety reasons.
11) The party's position on nuclear weapons is deeply ambivalent.
12) At worst,[http://sentencedict.com/nuclear.html] nuclear war could be unleashed.
13) The party reaffirmed its commitment to nuclear disarmament.
14) The plant reprocesses spent fuel from nuclear power stations.
15) Nuclear weapons pose a threat to everyone.
16) It is my belief that nuclear weapons are immoral.
17) The carrier is armed with nuclear weapons.
18) The threat of nuclear war has diminished.
19) The arithmetic of nuclear running costs has been skewed by the fall in the cost of other fuels.
20) Much of the coast has been contaminated by nuclear waste.
21) The dismantling of a nuclear reprocessing plant caused a leak of radioactivity yesterday.
22) How would you feel about them building a nuclear power station in your backyard?
23) The general argued that the nuclear programme should still continue.
24) France is expected to detonate its first nuclear device in the next few days.
25) The whole world would be affected by a nuclear war.
26) Nuclear weapons seem to violate the just war principle of proportionality.
27) The benefits of nuclear technology, she said, had been grossly overestimated.
28) In October 1962 the world seemed on the brink of nuclear war.
29) The centre will act as a clearing house for research projects for former nuclear scientists.
30) Russia and the other republics are committed to destroying most of their nuclear arsenals.