Random good picture Not show
1. The company eventually monopolized the entire cigarette industry.
2. The couple eventually wed after an eighteen year engagement.
3. The train eventually trundled in at 7.54.
4. The hijackers eventually surrendered themselves to the police.
5. The new design will eventually replace all existing models.
6. Eventually, Roberto backed down and apologized.
7. Eventually the search was called off.
8. Keep trying and you'll find a job eventually.
9. Shortages eventually led to food riots.
10. You'll eventually become immune to criticism.
11. Eventually, the star attained the velocity of light.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Lopsided, and eventually became seen.
13. Eventually, you'll learn to cry that on the inside.
14. Eventually, the army caught up with him in Latvia.
15. She eventually married her childhood sweetheart.
16. I presume that an agreement will eventually be reached.
17. They were eventually rescued by helicopter.
18. The road became narrower and eventually petered out.
19. She cuddled the baby and eventually it stopped crying.
20. The five survivors eventually reached safety, ragged, half-starved and exhausted.
21. Sheep kept getting tangled up in it and eventually the wire was removed.
22. Eventually the government was forced to bow to public pressure and reform the tax.
23. Eventually your child will leave home to lead her own life as a fully independent adult, but in the meantime she relies on your support.
24. The club eventually capitulated and now grants equal rights to women.
25. He worked so hard that eventually he made himself ill.
26. He eventually escaped and made his way back to England.
27. We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.
28. When he eventually overtook the last truck he pulled over to the inside lane.
29. The hospital had virtually given her up for dead, but she eventually recovered.
30. He nagged me so much for a new bike that eventually I gave in.
More similar words: actually, virtually, accentuate, venture, event, seventh, in any event, even though, prevention, in the event of, actual, ritual, mutual, virtual, mutualism, even, sexually, annually, eleven, even if, even now, gradually, revenue, century, even when, momentum, centurion, invent, invention, inventory.