Random good picture Not show
1. At any rate, your plan needs revision.
2. Their educational policies are due for revision.
3. The judge wants to see a revision of the procedures.
4. At present I'm engaged with the revision of my dictionary.
5. In October Parliament approved a revision of the budget.
6. He matured his novel by constant revision.
7. Our budget needs drastic revision.
8. The scheme has recently undergone drastic revision.
9. She was doing some last-minute revision for her exams.
10. These proposals will need a lot of revision.
11. Friday afternoons are left free for revision.
12. Have you started your revision yet?
13. You'd better buckle down to some revision now.
14. I've got to do some maths revision tonight.
15. She did some revision for the exam.
16. I have got the revision of his dictionary.
17. The process of revision continued at rehearsals.
18. Some girls prefer to do their revision at home.
19. Constant revision of the curriculum must be undertaken to ensure its continuing relevance.
20. I always go over my revision notes just before I go into an exam.
21. She did no revision, but she still got a very high mark.
22. Students should take notes so as to make revision easier.
23. Our conclusions are always open to revision in the light of fresh evidence.
24. I know I haven't done enough revision for tomorrow's exam.
25. This has brought about a radical revision in the style of school management.
26. The ghost story may be in for revision too.
27. Cards are also a useful device for revision.
28. Try and allot 2 or 3 hours a day to revision.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. The phase of writing that is actually most important is revision.
30. It's time you got your head down and did some revision.
More similar words: envision, division, provision, decision, review, visitor, visible, previous, previously, alleviation, revelation, prevention, acquisition, revolutionary, mansion, version, mission, tension, session, pension, allusion, emission, invasion, corrosion, dimension, extension, recession, explosion, expansion, permission.