Synonym: scene. Similar words: scene, scent, descend, scenario, adolescent, energy, acquiescence, obsolescence. Meaning: ['sɪnərɪ] n. 1. the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale 2. the appearance of a place.
Random good picture Not show
1. The grassland scenery of Tibet is unrivalled.
2. We marvelled at the splendour of the scenery.
3. The passengers were enthralled by the scenery.
4. The city is celebrated for its beautiful scenery.
5. He was struck with the beauty of scenery.
6. Lash the scenery up ready for the next act.
7. The flowers were colourful and the scenery magnificent.
8. The twelve-mile coastline has magnificent scenery.
9. The majestic Montana scenery will leave you breathless.
10. The village is charming and the surrounding scenery superb.
11. The scenery in the mountains is very beautiful.
12. The area is remarkable for its scenery.
13. Go most urgent[sentencedict.com], is the most beautiful scenery; hurt the most are always the most real emotions.
14. The sheer beauty of the scenery took my breath away.
15. The scenery in Switzerland is exceedingly attractive to the tourists from the whole world.
16. The enchanting scenery of the West Lake unfolds before our eyes.
17. The tranquil beauty of the village scenery is unique.
18. We just stood there drinking in the scenery.
19. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.
20. Wordsworth found inspiration in/drew inspiration from the Lake District scenery. It was a great source of inspiration to him.
21. Sometimes they just drive slowly down the lane enjoying the scenery.
22. Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
23. They stopped at the top of the hill to admire the scenery.
24. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
25. Life, always coming up with and leave, miss is not a fault, I have missed, just let go.People should be like a tree, stand is a beautiful scenery, the backbone of the down is a high-quality.
26. I was struggling to keep up some of the time and the scenery was going past way too fast and close at times.
27. If it blossoms, I will love; if not, give up. I just accompany u merrily for the sake of scenery not for you.
28. The world with filar silk rain weather also slightly a little cool, cold the scenery.
29. Only on the top of the mountain, to see the scenery.
30. We met at the wrong time, but separated at the right time. The most urgent is to take the most beautiful scenery, the deepest wound was the most real emotions.
More similar words: scene, scent, descend, scenario, adolescent, energy, acquiescence, obsolescence, generous, listener, enervate, energetic, generate, in general, generation gap, the general public, visceral, gene, very, fiery, every, Cent., gallery, benefit, genetic, beneath, slavery, grocery, battery, imagery.