Random good picture Not show
1. The train is just drawing into the station.
2. You can go by express train.
3. The train snailed up the steep grade.
4. This train conveys passengers to London.
5. The express train does not stop at this station.
6. The telephone rang and interrupted my train of thought.
7. From Germany they travelled by train to Poland.
8. Is the next train an express?
9. This train conveys over one thousand passengers every day.
10. I want to make an enquiry about train times.
11. Ten people were killed in the train crash.
12. The train eventually trundled in at 7.54.
13. The train came to a complete standstill.
14. The train was jammed with passengers.
15. Our train pulled into Beijing Station on time.
16. You can train people to be more expressive.
17. The train was crowded to its full capacity.
18. The train sped through the station with a whoosh.
19. We chose to go by train.
20. They coupled the carriages of the train together.
21. Then, for no apparent reason, the train suddenly stopped.
22. Is there a direct train to Edinburgh?
23. Make certain what time the train goes.
24. Shall we drive or go by train?
25. It's a two-hour train journey from York to London.
26. When does the train come in?
27. He made frantic dash for the departing train.
28. A train sounded its whistle in the distance.
29. Many companies recruit graduate trainees to train as managers.
30. Too many people were squared into the train.