Random good picture Not show
1. Hydrogen and oxygen combine to form water.
2. Carbon dioxide consists of carbon and oxygen.
3. Oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen are all gases.
4. Fish take in oxygen through their gills.
5. Vigorous exercise increases oxygen consumption.
6. Oxygen is necessary for life.
7. Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen gas.
8. The pilot had lost consciousness because of oxygen starvation.
9. Sulphur dioxide is a compound of sulphur and oxygen.
10. Oxygen is one of the basic elements of substance.
11. Water is composed of hydrogen and oxygen.
12. Hydrogen and oxygen are gases.
13. After dark the plants stop producing oxygen.
14. Hydrogen combines with oxygen to form water.
15. Trees absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen.
16. There was a shortage of oxygen at the top of the mountain.
17. Hydrogen and oxygen combine/Hydrogen combines with oxygen to form water.
18. O is the chemical symbol for oxygen.
19. Blood is aerated with oxygen in the lungs.
20. Water is composed of the elements hydrogen and oxygen.
21. Hydrogen and oxygen are the constituents of water.
22. He died of starving oxygen but not from gunfire.
23. No living things can live without oxygen.
24. No one is able to get by without oxygen.
25. Water is made up of atoms of hydrogen and oxygen.
26. A molecule of water is made up of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen.
27. If headaches only occur at night[Sentence dictionary], lack of fresh air and oxygen is often the cause.
28. The drug increases the number of red cells in the blood, enhancing oxygen uptake by 10 percent.
29. A molecule of water is made up of two atoms of hygrogen and one atom of oxygen.
30. Two atoms of hydrogen combine with one atom of oxygen to form a molecule of water.