Random good picture Not show
1) According to ancient legend, the river is a goddess.
2) The play was based on Irish legend.
3) According to legend, he escaped by leaping from the cliffs into the sea.
4) In the case of King Arthur, legend and truth are often inextricable.
5) The legend of king arthur represent the apotheosis of chivalry.
6) Legend has it that the lake was formed by the tears of a god.
7) Garbo was a legend in her own lifetime.
8) He told us the legend of the ghostly horseman.
9) This is a popular legend.
10) She was a legend in her own lifetime.
11) The legend of his supernatural origins lives on.
12) The legend has thus much of foundation.
13) His pitching was a legend among major league hitters.
14) It is difficult to separate legend from truth.
15) The incident has since become a family legend.
16) His deeds have passed into legend .
17) Her appetite for shopping became the stuff of legend.
18) This legend still spreads abroad among the people.
19) Jazz legend, Ella Fitzgerald(sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com/legend.html] once sang in this bar.
20) His music has made him a living legend.
21) The castle is steeped in history and legend.
22) The film retells the famous legend with a Marxist spin.
23) The course is about fable and legend in modern literature.
24) Legend has it that the tribe came from across the Pacific Ocean.
25) He has become a legend in the annals of military history.
26) Legend has it that Sarah was put to death for practising witchcraft.
27) The story of how she was rescued has already passed into legend.
28) Her daring work behind the enemy lines is now legend.
29) The unusual shell has long been the subject of legend.
30) A continuous thread runs through all the versions of the legend.
More similar words: alleged, college, allegedly, the general public, agenda, gender, vegetable, legit, legal, gene, legally, legacy, agent, genre, illegal, elegant, gently, oxygen, agency, genetic, allegation, generous, generate, legislator, legitimate, emergency, in general, legislature, legislation, legislative.