Random good picture Not show
1) Every medal has its reverse.
2) He won a medal for gallantry.
3) He gained the medal through his painful travail.
4) This medal is made of genuine gold.
5) He won a gold medal in the 100 metres.
6) If u practice hard,[http://sentencedict.com/medal.html] u'll get a gold medal.
7) He received a medal in reward for his bravery.
8) He pinned a medal on me.
9) She is hoping to win the gold medal.
10) She overcame injury to win the Olympic gold medal.
11) The gold medal continues to elude her.
12) She won a gold medal at the last Olympics.
13) The government honored him with a medal.
14) He was awarded a medal for bravery.
15) You really deserve a medal!
16) All contestants want to win the gold medal.
17) The medal bears the inscription "For distinguished service".
18) All the tipsters were wrong about the gold medal winner.
19) Winning the gold medal was yet another feather in her cap.
20) The mayor presented him with a gold medal at an official city reception.
21) The country bestowed its highest medal on the war hero.
22) The year before last he won a gold medal, and the year before that he won a silver.
23) The Nobel Medal bears the image of the great Swedish inventor.
24) The school confers a medal on any student who is not absent a single day.
25) He topped off his career with an Olympic gold medal.
26) His pride lies in the fact that he is the gold medal winner.
27) He liked to fantasize that he had won a gold medal.
28) She had the strength and stamina to take the lead and win the gold medal.
29) Her efforts were justly rewarded with a British Empire Medal.
30) Despite fierce competition she made a gallant effort to win the first medal of the championships.