Random good picture Not show
(1) The bishop blessed the new church.
(2) The bishop said the blessing.
(3) The marriage ceremony was performed by the bishop.
(4) Bishop Silvester officiated at the funeral.
(5) He's the diocesan bishop and he has three suffragan bishops to help him.
(6) The new church was consecrated by the Bishop of Chester.
(7) The bishop helped foster the sense of a community embracing all classes.
(8) We are counting on your speech, bishop, to give some moral uplift to the delegates.
(9) Two years after his death the bishop was canonized.
(10) The bishop officiated at the marriage.
(11) A new Catholic bishop was installed in Galway yesterday.
(12) The Bishop directed the faithful to stay at home.
(13) So far(http://sentencedict.com), the bishop hasn'tsaid where he stands.
(14) The bishop anointed David King.
(15) The bishop stressed the importance of faithfulness in marriage.
(16) Two years after his death the bishop was canonised.
(17) The bishop and queen are badly posted.
(18) He was appointed Bishop of Ely.
(19) Bishop Harris was principal celebrant at the mass.
(20) Kasparov had left his bishop open .
(21) The bishop was welcomed to the church with a peal of bells.
(22) He was a bishop who was held in reverence by all.
(23) Bishop Tunstall preached a sermon against the book, after which copies were ceremonially burnt.
(24) The bishop married them.
(25) The Bishop said he was sickened by the severity of the sentence.
(26) She captured the rook with her bishop on the 32nd move.
(27) The bishop criticized the government for its "callous, uncaring attitude" to the homeless and the unemployed.
(28) The bishop made his views clear in a letter to the publisher.
(29) The work has been credited to a sixteenth century bishop.
(30) What form of address should one use when writing to a bishop?