Random good picture Not show
2. We had a friendly match with them.
3. He nodded to me in a friendly way.
4. She has such a kind, friendly personality.
5. Frank was a genuinely friendly sort.
6. We employ friendly and knowledgeable staff.
7. I was just being friendly.
8. Godfrey had been friendly to me.
9. He was friendly in a funny sort of way.
10. The children here are quite friendly with one another.
11. He is friendly to us all.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. He was always friendly to his subordinate officers.
13. I think she's very friendly.
14. The talk was conducted in a friendly atmosphere.
15. The invitation was meant as a friendly gesture.
16. She smiled again in a friendly manner.
17. Everyone was very friendly towards me.
18. Stop mucking about and take my friendly advice.
19. We used to be friendly with some people who worked at the Swedish Embassy.
20. We're always sure of a friendly welcome at this hotel.
21. Friendly contacts between different peoples facilitate the cultural and economic interchange.
22. 'You must be Annie,' he said in a friendly tone.
23. They were very friendly, but I quickly saw through them.
24. Frequent cultural exchange will certainly help foster friendly relations between our two universities.
25. Are the people friendly?
26. He greeted me in the street with a friendly wave of the hand.
27. Service was outstandingly friendly and efficient, falling down on only one detail.
28. The two countries have maintained friendly relations for many years.
29. Much joy to you in the up coming year. May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at New Year and stay with you all the year through.
30. He was a very nice person, always pleasant and friendly.
More similar words: friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, make friends with, nutrient, experience, experienced, orientation, by and large, a bundle of, African, frigid, badly, deadly, rapidly, allegedly, hardly any, supposedly, refrigerator, repeatedly, reportedly, dried, alien, series, priest, upwardly mobile, client, briefly, carrier, barrier.