Random good picture Not show
(1) The band have reportedly decided to split up.
(2) Their profits have reportedly topped ￡1,000,000 this year.
(3) The star is reportedly very ill.
(4) Her husband's assets are reportedly worth over $15 million.
(5) There was, reportedly, hand-to-hand combat in the streets.
(6) He reportedly called her "a lying little twit".
(7) Police had reportedly searched his flat and found incriminating evidence.
(8) A French company has reportedly cut a deal to produce software for government agencies.
(9) More than two hundred people have reportedly been killed in the past week's fighting.
(10) The move, reportedly the President's idea, has come in for a lot of criticism.
(11) The mine reportedly had an accident rate triple the national average.
(12) The president is reportedly getting twitchy about the recent fall in his popularity.
(13) The two were reportedly killed in an exchange of fire during a police raid.
(14) The committee is reportedly unhappy about the discrepancy in numbers.
(15) He is reportedly being held incommunicado at a military prison.
(16) Dozens of civilians were reportedly killed in the crossfire.
(17) Many of the 21 had reportedly fled the country.
(18) The strike call, however, was reportedly not widely observed.
(19) Ape fights have reportedly been organised in cellars.
(20) Sun is reportedly not in cahoots.
(21) On her deathbed Mary Leapor reportedly expressed concern for her father's advancing age.
(22) The deputy commander reportedly has twice refused to obey the commander's direct orders on troop deployment.
(23) The four major opposition parties reportedly decided to boycott the Nov. 29 elections in protest at alleged unfair election conditions.
(24) All 50 assembly points were reportedly experiencing acute food shortages.
(25) Airlines reportedly are cracking down on this thriving but illegal trade. Sentencedict.com
(26) The government is reportedly unwilling to enforce conservation laws in the case of influential royal parties from its Gulf allies.
(27) It reportedly uses centrally maintained configuration information along with dynamically gathered performance information to choose the best suited computer for each application.
(28) Thousands of people battled with police and several were reportedly wounded.
(29) He suffers from chronic back pain and clinical depression, conditions for which he is reportedly no received medical attention.
(30) Of more than 1, 300 people registered by Hermandad last year, nearly 800 reportedly cast ballots Nov. 5.
More similar words: reporter, repeatedly, report, report on, reporting, supporter, allegedly, supposedly, repartee, port, export, import, support, portray, airport, portion, portrait, portfolio, transport, important, supportive, in support of, proportion, importantly, opportunity, of importance, transportation, in proportion to, active transport, needle.