Similar words: friend, friendly, boyfriend, make friends with, girl, nutrient, experience, experienced. Meaning: [ˈgɜːlfrend] n. 1. any female friend 2. a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved.
Random good picture Not show
1. Ella was his first girlfriend.
2. Smooth your behaviour with your girlfriend.
3. My girlfriend Lynn and I eloped.
4. He's never had a girlfriend .
5. My girlfriend just dumped me.
6. All the guests had left save Mary,my girlfriend.
7. I saw Bob in town with his girlfriend.
8. He doesn't have a girlfriend.
9. We were just talking about Simon's new girlfriend.
10. He had an acrimonious quarrel with his girlfriend yesterday.
11. We saw him going with his girlfriend.
12. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
13. I've never met his girlfriend.
14. Don't hog my girlfriend.
15. 'Has he got a girlfriend?' Jill asked, trying to sound nonchalant.
16. His previous girlfriend was a dancer with the Royal Ballet.
17. If your girlfriend is smart, beautiful, and gentle, then please, love her in my place for the time being.
18. From the moment I saw his girlfriend, I thought: I definitely want to be friends with that guy.
19. Why don't you fetch your new girlfriend over? We'd like to meet her.
20. You've met Ben's new girlfriend, haven't you? What's she like?
21. He had been going out with his girlfriend for seven months.
22. He gets really jealous if his girlfriend strikes up a friendship with another man.
23. She was his first real girlfriend.
24. He had earlier rowed with his girlfriend.
25. He always strikes such a dignified pose before his girlfriend.
26. He's too macho to admit he was hurt when his girlfriend left him.
27. He wrapped the present in pretty paper for his girlfriend.
28. Steve borrowed his dad's sports car to impress his girlfriend.
29. He polished off his work in order to see his girlfriend.
30. It will only complicate the situation if we invite his old girlfriend as well.
More similar words: friend, friendly, boyfriend, make friends with, girl, nutrient, experience, experienced, orientation, fairly, airline, African, frigid, refrigerator, dried, alien, series, priest, client, carrier, barrier, variety, briefly, in brief, patient, science, lenient, ancient, a variety, menagerie.