Random good picture Not show
1. Anne is coming for a visit in March supposedly.
2. Police have found the supposedly stolen car.
3. How could a supposedly intelligent person be so stupid?
4. The novel is supposedly based on a true story.
5. Well, the tickets are supposedly in the mail.
6. This picture is supposedly worth more than a million pounds.
7. This drama series is supposedly modern yet its characters live in a curiously dated world.
8. The initiative has been given the supposedly catchy title of the "Citizen's Charter".
9. George Soros supposedly made a billion dollars doing so.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Supposedly very handsome, and not stupid, either.
11. Even supposedly essential functions are subcontracted out.
12. He is supposedly not the hardest worker ever.
13. A supposedly confident, mature woman.
14. Richard was supposedly a tall, dark-eyed handsome man.
15. Commercial users are supposedly required to obey the law.
16. The experience supposedly deepened his already visceral anti-Semitism.
17. The rules are formally protected by supposedly powerful religious taboos, breach of which will result in supernatural punishment for all concerned.
18. One beauty of a flat tax supposedly is that tax returns would be simple.
19. This is supposedly a well known fact in certain circles.I heard it from a segment of this circle.
20. He was supposedly making arrangements to bring his suit and his hair back to Los Angeles for this big game.
21. In other words, a technological breakthrough supposedly ushered in new symbolic meanings.
22. He was supposedly delivering some papers to her but I think it was just an excuse to see her.
23. Supposedly tackling the question, Are men of genius irritable? it is in fact an onslaught on critics.
24. They alleged that scientists, supposedly objective, interpreted DNA test results in the most incriminating way possible.
25. Supposedly you can be arrested and fined for taking any mussels or clams at all.
26. He was more of a victim than any of the women he supposedly offended.
27. And what might be the underlying significance of these supposedly random acts of violence?
28. Shugart was sued by Lerach the first time for supposedly expressing overly optimistic views to shareholders.
29. Missile defence has a political momentum that makes a supposedly awkward question such as whether it really works pale almost into irrelevance.
30. The faster you ran, the more the parachute opened up, supposedly making it harder for the player to sprint.
More similar words: suppose, opposed, supposing, oppose, proposed, allegedly, repeatedly, reportedly, support, supporter, supportive, in support of, pose, close down, opposition, impose, compose, expose, propose, on purpose, needle, upper, badly, supply, used to, deadly, rapidly, supplier, be used to, based on.