1) Better lose a jest than a friend
2) A friend
is easier lost than found.
3) Lend your money and lose your friend
4) A friend
is known in necessity.
5) A friend
is, as it were, a second self.
6) A friend
is best found in adversity.
7) An open enemy is better than a hollow friend
9) He that doth lend,(http://sentencedict.com/friend
.html) doth lose his friend.
10) A friend
without faults will never be found.
11) Prove thy friend
ere thou have need.
12) A true friend
is for ever a friend.
13) Without a friend
, the world is wilderness.
14) Avoid the ford on which your friend
15) Choose an author as you choose a friend
16) Life without friend is death.
17) There is no better looking-glass than an old friend
18) When a friend
asks, there is no tomorrow.
19) A friend
to everybody is a friend to nobody.
20) A faithful friend
is hard to find.
21) Try your friend
ere you trust him.
22) Better an open enemy than a false friend
23) A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend
24) A friend
is a second self.
25) At need one sees who his friend
26) Trust not a new friend
nor an old enemy.
27) Make your enemy your friend.
28) A table friend
is a variable friend.
29) A false friend
is worse than an avowed enemy.
30) A friend
to all is a friend to none. Aristotle
1) This is my friend Tom.
2) She confided all her secrets to her best friend.
3) My friend threw the ball back over the fence.
4) I've lent the car to a friend.
5) My friend lodges in my uncle's house.
6) Jerry, this is my friend Lucinda.
7) He's a friend of mine .
8) She's a friend of my father's .
9) I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.
10) Smith is an old friend of mine.
11) Is she a friend of yours?
12) I took a photograph of my girl friend.
13) He was loyal to his country friend, principles.
14) 'Are you a friend of Nick's?'--'Yes.'.
15) She's an old friend .
16) She was a very dear friend.
17) Is Bob an old friend of yours?
18) He has been a very faithful friend to me.
19) Is he a friend of yours?
20) He's a friend of the family .
21) I spent the evening with an old school friend.
22) He was a nephew of my friend.
23) He introduced his friend to me.
24) I reckon him as a friend.
25) He is our friend and likewise our leader.
26) I was just going to visit a friend.
27) He waved goodbye to his friend.
28) I met a childhood friend at the party.
29) Mrs Cavendish is a dear friend of mine.
30) I bought it from a friend for ￡10.