Random good picture Not show
1. The U.S. squadron was based on the carrier.
2. Your carrier for this flight is British Airways.
3. I will call a baggage carrier to help me.
4. Two missiles homed in on the enemy's aircraft carrier.
5. The carrier is armed with nuclear weapons.
6. To conserve resources, please reuse this carrier bag.
7. He became a hod carrier on a building site.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Six jet-fighters catapulted from the deck of the carrier.
9. Our destroyers bore down on the enemy carrier.
10. The squadron is based on a carrier.
11. Keeping carrier pigeons is his hobby.
12. The plane homed to its carrier.
13. The carrier wave has got out of phase with the signal wave.
14. The navy's biggest aircraft carrier is being scrapped this year.
15. The haulage company was a carrier of machine parts to Turkey.
16. Switzerland's national carrier, Swissair[sentencedict.com], has been having a hard time recently.
17. Russian commanders docked a huge aircraft carrier in a Russian port.
18. If goods are lost in transit, the carrier will be liable for damages.
19. He was accused of acting as a carrier for drug pushers.
20. On that type of aircraft carrier, a catapult was used to help launch aircraft.
21. He stooped to pick up the carrier bag of groceries.
22. What were they doing in a carrier bag?
23. Colin dug out a huge carrier bag.
24. What trouble is brewing with the excess carrier?
25. a carrier with routes to the eastern U.S.
26. The carrier and an accompanying armada of escort ships gave Clinton a 21-gun salute.
27. Please inform us of your travel plans, i.e. arrival time, carrier, etc.
28. All his worldly goods were packed into a neat checked carrier bag.
29. The tower provided shore accommodation for keepers and kept in communication with the lighthouse by means of flagstaff signals and carrier pigeons.
30. She waved, but Dawn didn't see her, being too engrossed in stuffing the flowers into a large carrier bag.