Random good picture Not show
1. Geographers study the configuration of the mountains.
2. Large clear span skylights to standard and non-standard configuration.
3. Below: A chance configuration of black squares.
4. Of this configuration he was fairly confident.
5. Twelve men were depicted there, in unmistakable configuration.
6. The specific trend features mosaics of circular-concentric configuration, whereas the general one features mosaics of relatively complex, strictly axial geometries.
7. Configuration Control Configuration problems often arise from the need to issue software in several different variants.
8. Each study examines the effects of a specific configuration of some or all of the components of institutional design on democratic performance.
9. There will be one-to-four port configurations for the desktop and T-1 configuration for large client/server installations.
10. It reportedly uses centrally maintained configuration information along with dynamically gathered performance information to choose the best suited computer for each application.
11. The constellation appears as a cone-shaped configuration of bright stars.
12. The right-angle configuration does not prevent loss of the exciting or the emitted light. 19.
13. Surprisingly though, in the normal configuration all of these parallel processors are linked by a standard Ethernet local area network.
14. The pickup switching configuration is just like that of a Strat, but obviously with a fatter tone from the humbuckers.
15. The third configuration Considers mixing gas with a coal-water slurry.
16. Liberalization will also change the technical configuration of electricity systems, and thereby their environmental impact.
17. Phase three, promised by the end of the year, will add other accounting and configuration functionality.
18. The physical limitations of the processor and memory in the existing configuration are reflected quantitatively in the performance of the system.
19. The Easy Boot main screen consists of fifteen buttons, each one corresponding to a boot-up configuration.
20. However, because of the much higher efficiency, such a configuration need not entail much higher natural gas demand.
21. The two vans come to a halt in their standard configuration.
22. These hard copy keywords must be entered as the final keywords in the configuration file.
23. Starting at the software end of the project will help us to determine the hardware configuration best suited to the task.
24. The inner mind is simply different in its essential configuration.
25. That the dandruff flecks on his left shoulder formed the configuration of Ursa Major.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. None of the software created under ToolChest can be optimised for any particular Sparc configuration without forfeiting compliance.
27. They simply lack the subtle energy fields or mental configuration in which such an appreciation of physical reality can arise.
28. One means suggested for transfer of moisture into the interior of Pangaea has been monsoonal circulation created by the Permian continental configuration.
29. The Altivar 28 range, for example, includes communications facilities as standard, allowing remote configuration and control.
30. We had performed the movement so many times, our bodies slipping past each other into a new configuration.
More similar words: inauguration, confiscation, confederation, conflagration, acculturation, confrontation, concentration, consideration, figure, figure in, figure out, ratification, gratification, rational, operation, naturalization, migration, constitutional convention, aspiration, aberration, irrational, AND operation, separation, reparation, rationalize, restoration, alliteration, exploration, integration, corporation.