Random good picture Not show
1. Knit the brows and you'll have an idea.
2. I had endless hours to knit and sew.
3. My grandmother taught me how to knit.
4. Do you know how to knit?
5. How long will it take you to knit up this sweater?
6. She could knit up a baby's coat in an afternoon.
7. Knit the next two stitches together to make the garment narrower.
8. A knit dress packs well.
9. The broken bones have knit well.
10. Cast on and knit 10 rows.
11. Society is knit together by certain commonly held beliefs.
12. Harold is part of a tightly knit team.
13. The two groups are knit together by common interests.
14. A broken bone can knit.
15. Ferris wore a heavy knit sweater.
16. Her brows knit in thought.
17. Knit two plain,[sentencedict.com] two purl.
18. Knit two,purl two.
19. The two communities are closely knit by a common faith.
20. Our letters enabled us to knit up our old friendship.
21. In a good report, individual sentences knit together in a clear way that readers can follow.
22. The broken bone should begin to knit in a few days.
23. The doctor knit the two broken bones in his arm.
24. During the war, Joan helped her mother knit scarves for soldiers.
25. The two edges of that broken bone will knit together smoothly.
26. That's a groovy hat you're wearing, did you knit it yourself?
27. Knit your brows and you will hit upon a stratagem.
28. Ordinary people have some reservations about their president's drive to knit them so closely to their neighbors.
29. How many balls of wool did you need to knit that sweater?
30. The pin holds the bones in place while they knit together.
More similar words: knife, nit, unit, unite, unity, zenith, trinity, unitary, monitor, in itself, initial, penitent, impunity, punitive, definite, affinity, community, serenity, initiate, initially, infinite, solemnity, profanity, penitence, munitions, paternity, cognitive, maternity, furniture, magnitude.