Random good picture Not show
(1) The boss sacked a dilatory worker yesterday.
(2) The Government has been dilatory in condemning the outrage.
(3) The government has been dilatory in dealing with the problem of unemployment.
(4) British institutions have been dilatory in cutting credit card charges.
(5) We were alone, with a dilatory guard outside chatting with a secretary.
(6) Their unreasonable demands had a dilatory effect on the peace process.
(7) The dilatory limousine came rolling up the drive.
(8) I found it was not efficient suddenly, very dilatory.
(9) Cautious or dilatory, as in taking action.
(10) The boss sacked a dilatory worker.
(11) The dilatory diplomacy towards Iran must be brought to a focus.
(12) After a pause he added'sir. " in a dilatory (sentencedict.com), grudging way.
(13) Mr Berlusconi's government has been shockingly dilatory in its response.
(14) Dilatory ways of doing things I do to reduce my efficiency.
(15) His credIt'suffered because he was dilatory in paying his bills.
(16) You are more dilatory than I ( am ) in answering letters.
(17) You might expect politicians to smooth things out when civil servants are being dilatory.
(18) We learned an elaborate preparatory procedure that made scrubbing for brain surgery seem dilatory.
(19) Then, during late March and April, they made rather half-hearted and dilatory attempts to get agreement on this basis.
(20) The pars transversa provides lateral wall rigidity and can even be a dilatory muscle.
More similar words: regulatory, aleatory, crematory, predatory, migratory, defamatory, derogatory, laboratory, conciliatory, regulator, legislator, speculator, mutilate, story, history, factory, victory, orator, auditory, operator, senator, educator, inventory, territory, statutory, narrator, incubator, predator, alligator, oratorio.