Random good picture Not show
1. Freeze it only until firm but not rock solid.
2. Do your coat up, Joe, or you'll freeze.
3. When the thermometer is below zero water will freeze.
4. Ice could freeze up their torpedo release mechanisms.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. They seemed to freeze me out of the family.
6. The staff have agreed to a voluntary wage freeze .
7. In severe cold, your fingers can freeze onto metal handles, so be sure to cover your hands.
8. Why did you freeze me out?
9. "Freeze! You're busted!",shout the police.
10. I'll freeze any food that's left over.
11. The government has imposed a price freeze on petrol.
12. Can you freeze this cake?
13. When the chicken is cooked I'll freeze some.
14. Blanch the peas quickly before you freeze them.
15. It's too expensive to lift the freeze on pay.
16. Do you think it'll freeze tonight?
17. Every time she opens the window we all freeze.
18. I'll buy extra meat and just freeze it.
19. A freeze warning was posted for Thursday night.
20. Some fruits don't freeze well at all.
21. Some fruits freeze better than others.
22. It may freeze tonight, so bring those plants inside.
23. They want the government to freeze prices.
24. They freeze this theory to death.
25. You can freeze the soup at this stage.
26. Suddenly, Ronny seemed to freeze.
27. I heard his scream and felt my blood freeze.
28. Fear made him freeze in his tracks.
29. The weather report advised us to prepare for a big freeze.
30. A hug distance is exactly right for me when thoughts freeze.