Random good picture Not show
1. Freeze it only until firm but not rock solid.
2. The staff have agreed to a voluntary wage freeze .
3. Do your coat up, Joe, or you'll freeze.
4. When the thermometer is below zero water will freeze.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Ice could freeze up their torpedo release mechanisms.
6. In severe cold, your fingers can freeze onto metal handles, so be sure to cover your hands.
7. They seemed to freeze me out of the family.
8. Why did you freeze me out?
9. Freeze the mixture for about 3 hours or so until solid.
10. She'll prepare the food ahead of time and freeze it.
11. "Freeze! You're busted!",shout the police.
12. I'll freeze any food that's left over.
13. The government has imposed a price freeze on petrol.
14. National courts can freeze any law while its compatibility with European legislation is being tested.
15. When the chicken is cooked I'll freeze some.
16. Blanch the peas quickly before you freeze them.
17. It's too expensive to lift the freeze on pay.
18. Do you think it'll freeze tonight?
19. Every time she opens the window we all freeze.
20. I'll buy extra meat and just freeze it.
21. This product may be frozen. If required, freeze on day of purchase.
22. A freeze warning was posted for Thursday night.
23. Some fruits don't freeze well at all.
24. It may freeze tonight, so make sure the plants are covered.
25. The weather report advised us to prepare for a big freeze.
26. A hug distance is exactly right for me when thoughts freeze.
27. The sight of the masked gunman made my blood freeze.
28. The government has been forced to cut spending and freeze public-sector wages.
29. He slipped and broke his leg during the big freeze.
30. We were disgusted when bosses awarded themselves a massive pay rise. How can they get on the gravy train, but ask us to take a wage freeze?