Random good picture Not show
(1) There was an air of fragility about him.
(2) He saw in her tender fragility.
(3) Don't be fooled by her seeming fragility.
(4) The fragility of the parliamentary system was already apparent.
(5) We are moving into an era when frailty, fragility and powerlessness are simply not enough.
(6) The fragility of those relationships underlines the essential work done by the charity.
(7) The fragility of the evidence anticipates the eclipse of fact by legend.
(8) Given the fragility of Mr Wahid's government, U.S. pressure intended to bring the military to heel should be calibrated.
(9) The fragility of life is now characterised by an electricity failure or a virus in computers.
(10) The dissertation demonstrates Chinese banking fragility.
(11) They seemed to be celebrating with an isolated fragility.
(12) The island - state's unalterable fragility is beyond dispute.
(13) Martha C. Nussbaum, The Fragility of Goodness: Luck and Ethics in Greek Tragedy and Philosophy, ch. 6 (1986).
(14) The inherent fragility of financial market is caused differently from that of credit market.
(15) when you really love when you can find the fragility and language.
(16) When you really love when you can find the fragility and language.
(17) Older drivers are more likely to be seriously injured because of the fragility of their bones. Sentencedict.com
(18) The collapse of the bank is an ominous reminder of the fragility of the world's banking system.
(19) By mid-1988 there were clear indications of the extreme fragility of the Right-wing coalition.
(20) Living with other severely handicapped people, Mother also had plenty of reminders of the fragility of her existence.
(21) While this may be true, we should remember the fragility and plasticity of the human psyche.
(22) This is a demanding undertaking that allows little leeway for the fragility of those attempting it.
(23) The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility. Paulo Coelho
(24) It is a miracle indeed that in a hostile Universe this planet should provide conditions where such fragility can persist.
(25) Furthermore, recent studies from this laboratory have shown that experimental ethanol administration increases the fragility of rat pancreatic lysosomes.
(26) I believe I am taking pleasure in seeing things differently, in being wised up to the fragility of my assumptions.
(27) These strange and beautiful candlesticks balance motionlessly on their needle-sharp points, generating excitement by the very fragility of their inertia.
(28) It is an excellent debut, crisply written and full of dark observations on the fragility of worldly success.
(29) Shortly after it lifted off in September 1992, its booster rocket fired to break out of Earth orbit, and the fragility of spaceflight intruded.
(30) Plastics are great because they are so easily moldable into just about anything, but that manipulability also often introduces a degree of fragility as well.
More similar words: agility, fragile, utility, ability, viability, facility, stability, fertility, liability, capability, equability, affability, disability, flexibility, gullibility, credibility, reliability, sensibility, probability, possibility, availability, compatibility, fertility rate, accountability, responsibility, tragic, drag in, encouraging, fragrant, suffrage.