Random good picture Not show
12. The sword bore through her breast.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. He offered to avouch his innocence with his sword.
14. The potential financial boost is a double-edged sword .
15. Being famous is often a double-edged sword.
16. The soldier impacted his sword into the ground.
17. The emperor unified the country by the sword.
18. Gluttony kill more than the sword.
19. He buckled on his sword.
20. The sword glanced off the knight's shield.
21. His sword was back in its sheath.
22. The sword hardly varied in form from the 12th to the 15th century.
23. The sword and mace were favourite weapons for hand - to - hand fighting .
24. A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.
27. There are only two powers in the world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter.
29. The horseman came up to Robin Hood, brandishing his sword.
30. They that deny the power of the king shall die by the sword.