Random good picture Not show
2. She dove straight into the pool.
3. The dove is an emblem of peace.
4. The dove represents peace.
5. The dove is a symbol of peace.
6. The dove is a universal symbol of peace.
7. The dove is symbolic of peace.
8. The boxer dove in the fifth.
9. She watched the dove soar above the chestnut trees.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The submarine dove quickly as the destroyer searched for it.
11. A dove is often used as a symbol of peace.
12. A dove cooed softly.
13. The book cover had a picture of a dove superimposed on a battle scene.
14. He dove straight into the new book and read all night.
15. Her outstretched finger pointed to the window behind Dove.
16. It was a calm day, Mr Dove.
17. Outside, a wood dove burbled on my sill.
18. He filled his lungs and dove.
19. She kicked Blue Dove out of the office, too.
20. The salvagers even dove up the sluggish conch.
21. The little child, the wood dove, was going under.
22. Walls are painted white drifting to dove gray.
23. Everyone stumbled away, Dove and the onlookers.
24. Leslie Everett Dove had watched and listened closely.
25. She laughed as she watched the dove soar above the chestnut trees, which were already showing the first flecks of green.
27. May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
28. In an instant, the magician had conjured a white dove from his hat.
29. Although a vicious hunter, the lioness was as gentle as a dove when playing with her cubs.
30. He waved his hand over the empty box and - poof! - a dove appeared.