Random good picture Not show
1. They are my defense, my fortification.
2. The fortification of staple foods with folic acid to prevent neural tube defects may be unwisely delayed on this account.
3. The fortification of Nordy Bank is on a flat promontory jutting westward from the hill.
4. They assailed a stupendous fortification.
5. The fortification was built in stone.
6. Men naturally receive their fortification from its wisdom.
7. The fortification should be breached.
8. Then the seismic fortification criteria for the Maglev Guideway Structures is proposed.
9. The researchers concluded that the fortification did not produce the increase.
10. Iron fortification of foods is an effective approach to treat and prevent iron deficiency.
11. The seizure of the Rhineland and its subsequent fortification were the greatest gamble of all.
12. Parts of the fortification date from the 4 th century BC.
13. In some countries,[sentence dictionary] iron fortification of foods is carried out to reduce iron deficiency.
14. The castle began as a Visigoth fortification in the sixth century and was taken over in turns by the Romans and the Moors.
15. Decision - making analysis of earthquake - resistant fortification standards of high dams is also discussed.
16. This is a plan for the fortification of the city.
17. His works include poem selection Loneliness Without Fortification and Period Of Water.
18. Glastonbury Tor and Avebury Where later societies put great resources into fortification the Neolithic people built monuments.
19. The Ringstrasse was built on a huge tract of open land surrounding the city which had previously served as a military fortification.
20. If there are no serious problems[sentencedict.com], the level of fortification would automatically increase.
21. There were no signs that heavy weapons or aircraft had been brought to the area, and little fortification was visible.
22. The Commander in Chief visited the island personally, and took steps toward strengthening the defense facilities and fortification.
23. Developing your body and your soul, exercise and suffering, were both facets of a supremely masculine fortification of the spirit.
24. This article will discuss the questions about architectural feature and earthquake fortification which exist in school buildings.
25. Many years ago the spring induced the natives to select the place for their temproary fortification.
26. In 1755, French settlers in North America began building a military fortification, Fort Carillon, on the western shore of Lake Champlain.
27. We've seen in the U.S. and Canada dramatic changes in neural tube defects just with fortification.
28. The ascorbic acid. amylum, citric acid, sodium benzoate and several metal ions have no harmful effects. and they have fortification effects on the tone of the pigment .
29. But on glass surface, photoquenching effect of surfactants on photolysis of vinclozolin changed in a narrow range with various fortification concentrations.
30. I should have to travel ten years to sit down contented among these fortification.
More similar words: certification, desertification, notification, ratification, gratification, stratification, justification, rectification, self-gratification, quantification, sanctification, identification, social stratification, edification, unification, deification, codification, modification, verification, ramification, vilification, pacification, purification, ossification, certificate, nullification, clarification, specification, reunification, qualification.