Random good picture Not show
1. I intend no modification of my hope...expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free.
2. Considerable modification of the existing system is needed.
3. Skinner was the psychologist who popularized behavior modification.
4. The design of the spacecraft is undergoing extensive modification.
5. The design requires considerable modification.sentencedict.com/modification.html
6. The review resulted in the modification of our security procedures.
7. Modification of the engine to run on lead-free fuel is fairly simple.
8. Instead, they have evolved through descent with modification.
9. The slow modification process is quite different.
10. The second plan was a modification of this.
11. Decay leaves little modification on the bone.
12. I offer but one suggested modification.
13. This is indeed conditioning training-behavior modification with a vengeance.
14. There is no modification needed to the bulkhead.
15. The modification work continues around the clock.
16. Experimental analysis of behaviour; Behaviour modification.
17. The equipment can be used without modification.
18. See Behaviour modification on page 16.
19. Strangely, and almost coinciding with this modification to weight reduction, I found myself in a lack-of-petrol situation.
20. Instead, descent with modification uncovers the biography hidden in every sentence and reconstructs the past of those who speak them.
21. The first modification requires that a reorder point be established that allows for delivery lead times.
22. Trampling Another source of modification to bone that begins soon after death is dispersal and breakage by trampling.
23. The outlook for pharmacist initiation and modification of drug therapy.
24. Behavioural techniques Most treatment programmes include behavioural modification techniques, making the patient's access to pleasurable activities contingent on weight gain.
25. The term behavior modification is misleading because it refers to a specific technique among many techniques.
26. Knowledge of the ill effects of tobacco has led to a modification in smoking behaviour.
27. These bikes are designed for racing and cannot be used on the road without modification.
28. So we have a convenient animal to study for which there are also real benefits of cloning and genetic modification.
29. Their hangar complex at Coventry Airport is capable of major airframe overhaul, modification and repair.
30. There appear to have been two major influences behind the modification of the classic pacta tertiis rule.
More similar words: edification, solidification, ratification, gratification, deification, ramification, purification, justification, certification, nullification, specification, qualification, rectification, clarification, magnification, quantification, simplification, identification, classification, personification, esterification, desertification, intensification, fornication, dedication, medication, indication, vindication, application, supplication.