Random good picture Not show
1. This decision may delay the process of European unification.
2. With unification, East Germany was subsumed by capitalist West Germany.
3. In spite of unification, the country was still faced with the daunting prospect of overcoming four decades of division.
4. The widespread demands for constitutional reform and national unification were distorted and deflected rather than answered.
5. It requires a degree of unification which environmentalists can rarely achieve with dignity.
6. The unification of Arabia was almost complete when he died in 632.
7. Unification had been imposed from above, without fundamentally altering the existing state and political system.
8. After unification Oct. 3 replaced June 17 as a national holiday.
9. A decade after unification it became clear that no political consensus had emerged about the state and society.
10. Unification of Ireland only by consent of the majority in the North.
11. This left open the date for unification.
12. The unification of the mind is far greater than the resolving of the dichotomy alone.
13. I truly believe that there was a unification there, a representation of the wholeness.
14. The timetable for broader and deeper unification has been put off once more.
15. We are determined to accomplish the great cause of unification of the motherland.
16. The controversy has arisen over the text of the preamble to the unification treaty.
17. This had been established in August 1949 inpart to promote the arguments for unification under the direction of Pyongyang.
18. So for another few weeks or months the question of the unification of weak and electromagnetic interactions is still open.
19. Pages 37831-35 include extracts from the key treaties on unification.
20. Lately I do not sleep at night[Sentencedict.com], thinking about how to resolve the question of the unification of the whole country.
21. The Treuhandanstalt would guarantee creditors against losing money lent to businesses unsuccessfully attempting to adapt to unification.
22. But it would be a distortion to suggest that de Gaulle and his agents were solely responsible for the eventual unification.
23. Does Mr Kohl's greater public caution mean that the process of unification will be slowed?
24. Thereafter the Western Allies worked with strengthened resolve towards the unification of their zones.
25. The Oder-Neisse episode demonstrated the potential that external and border issues possessed in calling into question the unification process.
26. On that day thousands marched from West to East Berlin in protest at the terms of unification.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. The earliest had left their homeland during the turmoil of its unification.
28. Commentators described the arrangements as the price paid for Soviet co-operation on unification.
29. The clearly necessary tax increases required to pay for unification are now being forced down very unprepared throats.
30. He believed, quite rightly, that there should be evolution and not revolution to achieve Service unification.
More similar words: magnification, personification, ratification, gratification, deification, notification, edification, modification, purification, ramification, self-gratification, qualification, rectification, specification, nullification, clarification, justification, certification, solidification, identification, quantification, classification, simplification, esterification, intensification, electrification, exemplification, desertification, communication, telecommunication.